Protective Thermal Insulation & Mold Resistance Coating
For Homes and Buildings
Interior and Exterior Use
Temperature Extremes: -40F to 257F (-40C to 125C)
Application Temperature Range: 40F to 212F (4C to 100C)
Coverage Rate per Gallon:
450 S.F. @ 1 coat
150 S.F. @ 3 coats (recommended minimum)
Actual coverage rate may vary depending on surface texture.
Download Product Data Sheet
Download Application Handbook
$74.95 - 1 gallon
$374.75 - 5 gallon
55 gallon size also available. Call 800-767-3998 for volume discount information.
- Outstanding insulation properties in a thin film coating.
- Does not contain any potentially harmful anti-microbial additives or biocides.
- Improves air quality - Resistant to mold and fungus growth.
- Easy Application with brush, roller or paint sprayer.
- Non-hazardous, water-based.
- Color: Translucent (ClearCoat) with matte finish.
- Exhibits outstanding durability with excellent adhesion to drywall, pvc, wood, concrete, plastic, and many more substrates.
- Eliminates heat loss/gain from thermal bridging through studs.
- Use for wall insulation, ceiling insulation, attic insulation and more.
- Cost effective, with long-term savings and short payback period.
- Green product - Low VOC (100 g/L).
- Energy savings - reduces heating and cooling costs.
- Easy cleanup with soap and water.
- Space saving – each coat is applied at 3-5 wet mils; a full three-coat application will dry to 4.5-7.5 dry mils.
- Can be painted over.
- Resistant to mold and moisture. (must be used as final surface coat for mold resistance)
- Provides protection from harmful UV rays.
- Increase energy efficiency of homes and buildings easily and without major renovations.
- Do-it-yourself - Easily applied by individuals, handymen or painting contractors.
|Click on the photo to download a case study about a homeowner in Connecticut and how Nansulate® HomeProtect Clear Coat helped them save over 40% on heating oil costs. They reduced their carbon footprint while also saving money each year on heating and cooling.